You might not think you have time organize your home , but if you break down your tasks into smaller projects, your home can be clean and clutter-free. Canadian Tire offers the following organization ideas that can be done in one minute, one hour or one day.
Organize Your Home In One Minute:
• Throw out old magazines and newspapers
• Make your bed
• Hang up clothes
• Clean out the junk drawer
• Remove trash from your car
Organize Your Home In One Hour:
• Store last season’s clothes in bins and totes
• Fold laundry and put it away in drawers.
• Purge closet of unused clothes and footwear.
• Collect outdated toys and books to store or donate.
• Re-organize kitchen drawers.
• Re-organize kitchen cabinets
• Research what you need for a bigger organization project.
Organize Your Home In One Day:
• Install a closet organization system like the For Living Woodfield Wide Storage Kit
• Clean out and reorganize the garage using the Mastercraft Steel Shelving Unit and Homz DuraBILT Totes
• Organize sporting equipment using the Stanley 5 Shelf Storage Unit
• Organize toys in the playroom by using the For Living Modular 4-Shelf Storage Cubby