JO’S DESIGN TIPS
- Start your design with an inspirational piece you love. My inspirational came from the chandelier with its fantastic combination of wood and black details.
- White walls paired with a dark trim add a dramatic flair to the space while allowing the wood details in the table and chandelier to become the main focus of the room.
- Contemporary accessories with little detail help to balance the dramatic look of this black and white colour scheme.
GET THIS LOOK
- Select Classic Light Buff (SW 0050) for your walls and Darkroom (SW 7083) for your trim. Sherwin-Williams
- Hang a gorgeous Feiss chandelier between 23″ to 36″ above the table height. Robinson Lighing & Bath Center (CLICK HERE TO VOTE FOR JO AND ENTER TO WIN THIS CHANDELIER!)
- Add an area rug. Crate & Barrel
- Add a beautiful table, placed at lease 32″ to 26″ from the wall. The Goods
- Add white and acrylic chairs. The Goods
- Add a painting. BoConcept
- Add a candle holder (EQ3), vase and porcelain bowl to finish the look. (Black Rooster)