Designed by Patty Schaffer
Beautiful, shimmery votives and vase add a contemporary touch to your home decor.
Project Time: 2 hours
Skill Level: 3
- Krylon Copper Metallic Spray Paint (1110.19D)
- 3 glass tumblers, 4” high
- 1 drinking glass, 6” high
- Assorted size rubber bands
- White satin ribbon, 2 yards
- Add assorted sizes of rubber bands around the glassware. Do not overlap them.
- Spray the paint, using light coats, and cover the glassware, allowing paint to dry in between coats.
- When paint is completely dry carefully remove rubber bands.
- Tie the white satin ribbon around each glass using a simple knot to secure.
Light, even layers of paint work best. I found the coverage was better in between rubber bands if they were not crossed over each other.